6.13.2012

how to make a wish come true, or- what is the price for fulfilling a phantasy

Aren´t we all just play a role in life? Who do you want to be?
I think, it is all just about pretending.
Claim something you want to be. Say it out loud and then  climb up all the steps it takes to be it.
Herewith I say, that I am a singer from now on.
I am, so I will be.
And I take seven steps. Seven stops.

Thats what I always liked about travelling. People keep on asking you the same questions:
Whats your name, where are you from, where are you going and WHY? To find yourself? To lose yourself? What is your job, do you have kids?

I always liked to play with that. I have already been an astronaut, a clerk, a politician and a housewife.
In wonderland I will be a singer.

Who are you? ... It just hopped into my head, but "In just seven days, I can make you a man". ???  Did Frank n Further  as well went on a trip into seven countries? Don´t dream it- be it?

I don´t believe in coincidences anymore, only in essence.







No comments:

Post a Comment