5.27.2012

Hello to everyone....I am really looking forward to meeting you soon. 
When the White Rabbit sent us the first telegram, I responded with the following message:


You know what's simply so crazy!!! This happens to be the most gypsy time of my life so far. I haven't stopped in a single place for more than 3 weeks or so for almost a year. AND, the time we will be going on our journey will mark exactly a year of this amazing hopping around. Exactly a year. Will tell you more when I see you. 

I am so excited. This is sparking something really amazing inside -- something I haven't felt since my high school years when I was super inspired by the mystical....somehow real worldness (working, filming, hustling to make a living) took that out of me. Now it's back!!!

1 comment:

  1. hello miss nina june. welcome to the rabbit hole. we've ever so glad you tumbled in. no such thing as coincidences. you, a gypsy. we are all on the gypsy express together. a visit to romania will be an interesting celebration of that it seems. have you been?

    keep that spark close to you....it's a glimpse of the crystal that's growing inside. a huge burst of rotations and transformations....it seems to be in all of us. it seems to be contagious too!

    ReplyDelete