5.31.2012

See much better with the eyes closed.

Who of you have never been to Berlin? Or: which city of the journey is new for you?
I would like to try a little experiment.
We all have different associations to places.
In Berlin my heart got broken, in Tel Aviv I found my inner piece. What would happen if you could see your city with the eyes of someone else?
For me, Berlin is full of memories, every corner has a story to tell, and I always wish, I could see it with virgin eyes.
If one of you has never been here, I would ask this person to show me around with eyes bonded, explaining me, what he or she sees and feels.
Volunteers?
As well I have never been to Bucharest and Istanbul, so I would be more than happy to lend you my eyes which are quite good linked to my heart.
Let us show us, what we see, and create innocent first impressions and common experiences.
Love and curiosity from the Queen of Hearts. See you soon. Or don´t see you, but hear you. 
The magic has already entered Berlin. Can´t wait to spread it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment